Benefitting The Community
We are committed to creating a positive and lasting impact in the South Bank with this project.
Upon completion of Southbank Place, as well as providing London with another iconic addition to the skyline, this new series of structures will offer the community a host of additional exciting prospects for decades to come.
Some key benefits include:
• 168 units of affordable housing with review. Offsite affordable project
• Delivering over 850 new homes
• £3 million of local business investment
• Engagement with local schools and other educational facilities
• Retention of Shell’s headquarters in the UK
• £10.3M in S106 financial contributions
• Employment and training initiatives for local residents
• Funding for health, education and play space
• South London Procurement Network
• 6,195 permanent jobs
• 13,000 construction and supply chain jobs
• Generation of approximately £450M for UK economy annually